Our commitment to compounding innovative medications is deep-rooted
Born in Sarawak, Borneo, Jayne grew up surrounded by nature and animals. Years later, as a result of a close family member undergoing chemotherapy and being unable to take conventional medicines, she was compelled to look into other fields, such as nutritional and herbal medicine. It was her affinity with nature and this heartfelt calling that ignited her interest in compounding and the spark behind Amber.
Today, Amber Compounding Pharmacy is a busy compounding and retail pharmacy with branches in Singapore and Malaysia. Our team of specialised pharmacists create customised medications for doctors, vets, naturopaths and other customers. We also work in partnership with our clients, providing ongoing pharmaceutical support and advice.It is our commitment to building long-lasting relationships, combined with our natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge, that helps us to deliver better solutions and more successful outcomes for our partners, clients and patients.
"Our mission is to create unique customised medications to treat some of the most common medical and health conditions we face today."
Our promise to you
- We only use pharmaceutical grade ingredients for our prescription medicines.
- Our meticulous staff and quality control processes guarantee strict audit trails and traceability.
- A licensed pharmacist verifies every step of the compounding process from dispensing and compounding to labelling.
- We audit our compounds through weight, volume and yield checks and send random samples for potency testing.
- Our preparation process is electronically tracked from beginning to end using state of the art PK software developed by PCCA, with barcode systems in place to avoid human errors.
- We have in-house training programmes to assess staff competencies and promote ongoing education and learning.
- We offer exact preparations that meet or exceed United States Pharmacopoeia standards for <795> and <797>.
- We are regulated by the Health Sciences Authority ( HSA ) in Singapore and the Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM).
Our in-house R&D team lies at the heart of our operations. We are continually researching, testing new products and validating existing formulas. We also stay up-to-date with the latest industry research so we can continue to lead the way in creating innovative new formulations.
Our sustainability ethos
We are committed to using sustainable resources and look to source from reputable companies who buy responsibly.